Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rare Miracle Piano Teaching System for the NES

Rare Miracle Piano Teaching System for the NES Tube. Duration : 7.63 Mins.


The MIracle Piano Teaching System was released in 1990 by Software Toolworks for the NES, SNES, Genesis, PC, MAC, & Amiga. Logo by Ross Allman, animated intro by Danny Carter, and channel banner by Dave (YouTuber SMAAAASHTV). My other channels: Gamester81in3D-videogame reviews in 3D: www.youtube.com Gamester81Arcade-Arcade game reviews: www.youtube.com NEStalgiaholic-70's, 80's, 90's and today memorabilia and more: www.youtube.com Starwarsnut77-Star Wars & Sci Fi stuff: www.youtube.com Allgengamers YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com Subscribe to my Gamester81 Facebook app: apps.facebook.com Join me on Facebook: Profile page: www.facebook.com Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com Follow me on Foursquare: foursquare.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Follow me on Tumblr: gamester81.tumblr.com Follow me on Justin.TV & watch me live: www.twitch.TV Listen to my podcast Allgengamers with cohost HappyConsoleGamer, PeteDorr, and TheEMUreview: allgengamers.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment