Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hanna Pretty Little Liars: Makeup, Hair & Fashion STYLE STEAL

Hanna Pretty Little Liars: Makeup, Hair & Fashion STYLE STEAL Video Clips. Duration : 10.97 Mins.


Did you like this Style Steal video? Let me know in the comments whose celebrity look your want me to steal next! You can also post pictures of your celeb suggestions on my Facebook Wall, I often look there for your ideas for videos. Honestly, I'm always so out of the loop with celeb trends, so your input is really appreciated!! ;) BLOG: www.MissChievous.tv FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com INSTAGRAM:instagram.com PINTEREST: pinterest.com GOODREADS: www.goodreads.com Get the low-down on this look and Hanna's picture on my website: www.misschievous.tv Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Some brushes used in this video are from Sigma: www.sigmabeauty.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment