Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rainbow Pixel Nail Art

Rainbow Pixel Nail Art Tube. Duration : 1.55 Mins.


* INSTAGRAM: pixiepolish / facebook.com / twitter.com / pixiepolish.tumblr.com pixieamor.com * I love colorful things so I came up with this cool pixel design! Be sure to check out my shop, http for more cute accessories like the lollipop necklace you see at the end of the video! Enjoy and please subscribe! :) Products used: Diamond Cosmetics - Base/Top Coat Sally Girl Polish - White Pink Acrylic Paint Orange Acrylic Paint Yellow Acrylic Paint Green Acrylic Paint Blue Acrylic Paint Purple Acrylic Paint Tools used: Toothpick Royalty Free Music By: danosongs.com Disclaimer All the products used in this video have been bought and paid for by me. I am in no way paid to use these products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment