Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Logitech G500: Laser Gaming Mouse Review - Product Overview and Tour

Logitech G500: Laser Gaming Mouse Review - Product Overview and Tour Tube. Duration : 10.87 Mins.


Hi guys! I get a lot of people asking me what kind of computer I have/mic/headset I use. If you've been with me for a while you might remember me saying that I wanted to do a complete review of all the different computer parts and accessories (mouse, keyboard, etc.) in order to answer some of those questions. Here's the first episode of that series. Hope it helps someone out! Logitech G500 Mouse: As I say in the review I highly recommend this mouse! I've had it for 6 months and had it's predecessor for four years - not a problem yet! Be sure to leave me any questions in the comments and I'll try to get to them. Product Links: Logitech Website: www.logitech.com Newegg Link: www.newegg.com Music: Track: 'Echoes (Life in the Mines)' Artist: Sadorf, S|r NutS Album: Kong in Concert Game: Donkey Kong Country www.ocremix.org Track: 'Chemical Blip' Artist: Anti-Syne Album: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Remix Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 www.ocremix.org Track: 'It's a Jungle Out There! (Primal Rave)' Artist: Joshua Morse Album: Serious Monkey Business Game: Donkey Kong Country 2 www.ocremix.org Be sure to check out OCRemix for all of the greatest video game remixes around! ------------------------------------------------------- Check out my steam group: steamcommunity.com Watch my livestreams at: www.twitch.tv Check out my blog at: www.lordsevein.blogspot.com Follow me on Twitter twitter.com Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment