Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nintendo Gameboy Micro System Review

Nintendo Gameboy Micro System Review Video Clips. Duration : 6.37 Mins.


The Gameboy Micro was released by Nintendo in 2005 and is the last Gameboy system to be released in the Gameboy line. Special thank you to: Rossagues for the logo: www.youtube.com and Youtuber Jose5080007 for the great game: www.youtube.com Join me on Facebook: Profile page: www.facebook.com Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com My other channels: Gamester81Arcade-Arcade game reviews: www.youtube.com NEStalgiaholic-70's, 80's, 90's and today memorabilia and more: www.youtube.com Starwarsnut77-Star Wars & Sci Fi stuff: www.youtube.com Allgengamers YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com Listen to my podcast Allgengamers with cohost HappyConsoleGamer, PeteDorr, and TheEMUreview: allgengamers.com Watch me live on my Justin.TV channel www.justin.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment