Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Customized S&W M&P 15-22

Customized S&W M&P 15-22 Tube. Duration : 9.97 Mins.


Wow! 58K Views! Thanks everybody! Please let me know if you've upgraded your 15-22. (Or any gun for that matter). I'd love to see it or hear about it. See also my other video called "More M&P 15-22 Upgrades and Radiation Detection for Dummies..." It shows my tacticrayola job and my Hogue overmolded grip. In this video: Some upgrades to my 15-22 plus prices and some ideas that might help you out with your rifle. I recently added a Hogue Rubber Overmolded AR-15 grip (not featured in the video). If you don't have one, get one. They look great, are a direct replacement for the stock grip, and really increase the quality feel of the rifle. It was about shipped. I can see I finally got "trolled" after 49 thumbs up. Probably the same sort of person who would say that a baby otter was ugly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment