Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

[MMD/MEME] Television IS Stupid

[MMD/MEME] Television IS Stupid Tube. Duration : 7.38 Mins.


DISCLAIMER: All Vocaloid models, stages, motion data, and music are not owned by me, but by their respective owners. I got into the meme crazed. Yey! :D And I wish I know about the Dummy Bone when I did these memes -_- Oh well, it still looks good. I really don't know why I put them together like this. But I thought it would be funny as if the memes were on TV. And make it look as if someone was flipping through the channels. Don't know if this was a fail or a win? =/ Anyway, credit time! Meme: Television is stupid by TheSupremelyEvillOne Model: Beako from XxMagiCatxX Meme: Screw the Rules by SarukaHyuhaUchia Models: transforming gekkomaru from Anomaro's website Snake and Accessories from Valforwing Amaterasu from XxMagiCatxX poor Amy, she never knows what's going on. xD Meme: Bow chicka wow wow by Aelita1234 Model: Baby Len from MikuMikuBeat's website Meme: BUZZ LOOK AN ALIEN! by xXprincessxPeyaXx Models: Clione Skyy from unknown Modatsuki from SketchyMod Meme: Tik Tok by JezzyDesu Model: Sonic Hedgehog edit from SerenityWong Meme: Garbageday by Sango312 Models: Kuri from MusicalXSnowxBunny. Candy Miku from ?? Lion Sora from Volforwing's toybox Meme: Clean Underwear Brak by Sango312 Models: Akaito set from ?? Hallway from Stary Star Meme: Big Trouble by Aelita1234 Models: MME edit of Gumi. Gumi from MikuMikuBeat's website Shadow the Hedgehog, Eggman, Starscream, and Megatron from Rossw75 I forgot to move Megatron, so it doesn't look like he cares. And yea, Starscream was ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment