Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Jewelry Line Ever Eden!

My Jewelry Line Ever Eden! Tube. Duration : 3.85 Mins.


www.glamhouse.com "I am not afraid, I was born to do this." -- Saint Joan of Arc Saint Joan of Arc was canonized on 16 May 1920, exactly 92 years before the debut of Ever Eden. From here on out, every week, I will be release 9 different pieces over the course of 5 weeks! The entire collection will be available on June 18th! Hair by Daven! Check out his amazing hair tutorials! www.youtube.com As a young girl, I made my own jewelry for fun...Ever Eden began as an idea all that time ago, and now it's finally real! I want to thank every single one of you for inspiring me to believe in myself, and to fight passionately for what I love. You too can achieve your dreams! Success is something everyone wishes for, but it is hard work, determination, and bravery that will get you there. Ever Eden Facebook www.facebook.com Ever Eden Instagram - EverEden Ever Eden Twitter www.twitter.com Ever Eden is my fashion jewelry line inspired by the harmony and beauty of heaven and earth. The symbol of Ever Eden consists of a "mandorla" ; an ancient symbol of two circles coming together and overlapping one another to form an almond shape in the middle. The circles represent heaven and earth. In the 15th century, a brave peasant girl who was the daughter of a shepherd lived an incredible life where she became a solider and helped lead the French army into victory. She claimed to be a messenger from God and at the age of 16, she cut her hair to disguise herself as a young man and went to see the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment