Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

How I Tie MY Head Scarf! Holla..

How I Tie MY Head Scarf! Holla.. Video Clips. Duration : 5.60 Mins.


LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! READ!!!!!!!!READ!!!!!!READ!!!!!!!READ!!!!!!!!!! My Camera-Sony HD Bloggie MHS-CM5 Check Out My FACEBOOK-www.facebook.com Check Out My Blog naturallyahsiek.blogspot.com Check OUt NaturalSunShine.com This Site Is Full Of Beautiful Naturals http Join ME On ZipporahBeauty.ning.com zipporahbeauty.ning.com Check Out My Tumblr AweSome Pics Over There ahsiek1118.tumblr.com NYC MeetUp Every Month Join www.meetup.com Follow me on Twitter:twitter.com Check Out This Awesome Tutorial I Did For Mane Moves TV Scarves as Hair Accessories with Ahsiek1118 www.youtube.com Check Out The Site At mymanemoves.com HOT OIL HONEY TREATMENT www.youtube.com SEND YOUR PIC OF YOU DOING *FACE* Leave Your Name Also..:) ahsiek1118@hotmail.com CHECK OUT THE VIDEO EssenceVibez DID FOR ME! www.youtube.com Product Review::SULFER 8 Medicated Anti-Dandruff Hair and Scalp Conditioner www.youtube.com My Friends With Hair Like Yours Rhoda-www.youtube.com Nadine-www.youtube.com SunShine-www.youtube.com FusionofCultures -www.youtube.com Wire Wrapped rings, re-purposed vintage finds, button jewelry, etc... Website www.prettylittlewire.etsy.com Check Out Pretty Little Wire on Facebook: www.facebook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment