Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to School Fashion: Formal Outfit Ideas

Back to School Fashion: Formal Outfit Ideas Video Clips. Duration : 3.52 Mins.


Welcome to my first video on my new second channel, Fashion By Ally. This channel will be a network channel to ch9, your go-to channel for the latest trends in shoe style and culture. I am super excited to start making videos with the focus on shoes, I mean what girl doesn't love shoes? This first episode is dedicated to you girls who have a formal event to attend. I put together three looks that are very versatile and easy to wear. Simply mix and match accessories to suit your own personal style. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below! Subscribe to my Main Channel - lx3lally www.youtube.com Nine West Website www.ninewest.com Dresses Shown Outfit 1: shopyumart.weebly.com Outfit 2: www.romwe.com (size m) Outfit 3: www.romwe.com See the new show "You've Been PROM'd" & don't forget to subscribe! www.youtube.com Tags: "back to school fashion" "fashion by ally" formal dresses clothing romwe forever 21 ninewest ch9 lx3lally diy style trends howto wear shopping "little black dress" floral "fall trends 2012" "Fashion (TV Genre)" homecoming high school prom wedding dance fashionbyally shoes accessories lookbook outfit ideas party back to school 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment