Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Apps For Rooted Phones

Apps For Rooted Phones Tube. Duration : 10.17 Mins.


I know i left some out so please feel free to add your own in the comments section for other viewers to benefit from. So here are the apps that i personally use on my rooted phone. I did leave a big one out which is WiFi Tether from the market Thanks for watching =) Support My Channel By Getting Great Deals On Tech and Accessories Here: Amazon US: full.sc Amazon UK: full.sc Follow Me and Stay Up To Date On My Videos: Google+: plus.google.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Website: www.thesmokingandroid.com Tell us what you think in the comments below. Click "Like" and "Add to Favorites" if you like this video! thesmokingandroid@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment